- Street: 18th Floor 253 Asoke Building, Asoke Sukhumvit 21
- Bangkok Region: Bangkok
- Country: Thailand
- Location/Place: Web Courses Bangkok - Asoke
- BTS MRT: Phetchaburi
- Telephone: +66 02 664 0979
- Date: October 27th 2012
- Time: 10am-6pm
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WebCoursesBKK
- Event Website: http://www.webcoursesbangkok.com
- Listed: October 16, 2012 15:35
- Expires: This ad has expired
Rate: Promotion: 3,700 baht per person
Bookings: Call +662 664 0979
The course will be given to a maximum of 8 people to guarantee special attention to each trainee, so book now to secure your place!
– Your adventure begins with two hours of class, where our instructors will teach you the fundamentals of photography, from camera settings and exposure to the aesthetics of photographic composition.
– When you know the basics it’s time to put your new skills to work and explore Bangkok with some assignments the teacher will give you. We set off by taxi boat on the Klong Saen Saab, stopping for lunch and practising food-photography before making our way to Bo Bae Market, to take in the sights and smells and complete our photo-hunt tasks.
– Our Bangkok Photography Day allows you to express your creativity and expand your photography skills with hands on shooting time. With our instructors there to guide you and answer any questions.
– After completing the photo hunt tasks at both field trip locations we make our way back to the training centre where you can releax have refreshments whilst we transfer your photos. We then choose 3 of your best pictures that will be transformed in Adobe LightRoom, uploaded to our Student Gallery and shared with the world. Our Instructor teaches you how to perform basic editing techniques to make your photo’s stand out from the crowd.
For more details about the Beginner’s Digital Photography Course
729 total views, 2 today